Search This Blog


In my own business, referrals account for 80% of my most profitable service and up to 50% of another service line - plus a whole lot of my book sales.Referrals are the cheapest and most effective marketing there is, and they tend to bring the best clients. Matt Hockin shows you dozens of ways to make referrals work in your business. If you can't find even one suggestion that will recover the cost of the book on the first sale, you're not really in business.
You Interest Click here for details.

Generate Referrals With Easy-to-Use Referral Marketing Systems


In my own business, referrals account for 80% of my most profitable service and up to 50% of another service line - plus a whole lot of my book sales.Referrals are the cheapest and most effective marketing there is, and they tend to bring the best clients. Matt Hockin shows you dozens of ways to make referrals work in your business. If you can't find even one suggestion that will recover the cost of the book on the first sale, you're not really in business.
You Interest Click here for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment