Search This Blog


After training with both the Cincinnati Bengals and University of Nevada strength staffs, and also Athletes Performance – which could arguably have the best athletic trainers in the country – I feel strongly that Travis has the knowledge and the ability to easily compare to all three. Within a few short weeks, Travis improved my flexibility, improved my knowledge of both nutrition and recovery, and was a pleasure to work with. It’s great to know that I’ve found a trainer for a long time to come.
Interest Here Now for details 

The Speed Encyclopedia by Travis Hansen


After training with both the Cincinnati Bengals and University of Nevada strength staffs, and also Athletes Performance – which could arguably have the best athletic trainers in the country – I feel strongly that Travis has the knowledge and the ability to easily compare to all three. Within a few short weeks, Travis improved my flexibility, improved my knowledge of both nutrition and recovery, and was a pleasure to work with. It’s great to know that I’ve found a trainer for a long time to come.
Interest Here Now for details 

No comments:

Post a Comment