Search This Blog


"Tina suggested I embarked on a different Eat Clean Program tweaking carbs on certain weeks…. I lost 25 pounds! That day, the day she suggested this program, it just clicked! Something inside me just said: Yeah! I'm soooo doing this! I LOVE THAT BODY! I love that picture and you know what, I don't remember the last time I said I liked a picture of me."

Interest Here Now for details

Busy Mom Bootcamp - Tina Toner's 66 Day Busy Mom Bootcamp


"Tina suggested I embarked on a different Eat Clean Program tweaking carbs on certain weeks…. I lost 25 pounds! That day, the day she suggested this program, it just clicked! Something inside me just said: Yeah! I'm soooo doing this! I LOVE THAT BODY! I love that picture and you know what, I don't remember the last time I said I liked a picture of me."

Interest Here Now for details

No comments:

Post a Comment